Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Baby

' '
I couldn't choose between the two so I put both up ;)
Bryce is such a fun loving little guy.  He is the youngest in our family and so he has grown up fast.  He wants to do everything his big brother does!  He even has his own iPod touch already and can use it better than me.  He has always loved sports and I am sure he will be excited when it is his turn to play next year instead of always being on the sidelines cheering on his siblings.  He is my baby and he still loves to cuddle I will be sad when he has outgrown all his baby stuff.  But, as of now he is only in preschool 2x a week and I get to enjoy his company.  He is very funny and friendly.  He talks to everyone everywhere we go and makes friends very easily.  I am proud of the little boy he is becoming!  I love you ... happy birthday!
' '

No comments:

Post a Comment