Friday, October 14, 2011

Snapshots

While this is a pretty snapshot I took with my iphone at the end of a shoot... I long for the beautiful images. As I look through my blog I see snapshots quickly taken on my iphone.  Making sure not to miss those milestones.  I have been so busy helping others capture their memories my own are lacking.  I have been shooting about 6-8 families a week and by the end of the week the last thing I want to do is pull out all my heavy equipment and then go through more editing.  I guess it goes back to the old saying about the shoemakers kids having no shoes....

2 comments:

  1. It's true, right?

    But I hope they get a few shoes, all the same...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! I am going to have to look backwards because it has been so long since I commented. I hope I can still remember how I ever did it.

    ReplyDelete